Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
pappcam
pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Metadata sources

I'm a little confused on how the metadata downloaders work. I've got the IsbnDB, Amazon and Google plugins all enabled yet it seems to only use the IsbnDB one. How do I get it to use all the ones that are enabled?

Also, which metadata source would be considered the most reliable and up-to-date?
pappcam is offline   Reply With Quote