Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
wallyworld
wallyworld began at the beginning.

Device: Nook (?)
Crossword puzzles

I see the new Nook color is going to have crossword puzzles. Any chance the new software(1.5) for the original Nook will have crossword puzzles? I am hoping....if the can have Suduko...they should be able to do crosswords.

Wally
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
I hope so. I do occasionally play the chess and sudoku when I'm in a waiting room or some place that's too distracting to read, but I'm honestly not terribly good at either one of them. Crossword puzzles, on the other hand, are both fun and addicting. I'd play that all the time.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
curio
Enthusiast
curio began at the beginning.

Device: nook Wi-Fi
With the softroot, there's a crosswords game application available (via NookMarket or through sideloading the APK), written by Kevin and Hari.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote