Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
webdevgirl
Banned
webdevgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Kindle Accessory Site

Here's a great site for Kindle accessories. It's www.kindlekatalog.com. There's also Kindle books in various categories and the prices are great.
webdevgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdevgirl View Post
Here's a great site for Kindle accessories. It's www.kindlekatalog.com. There's also Kindle books in various categories and the prices are great.
Are the prices lower than on Amazon's site?

If I go to amazon and click on Kindle Books, it will show only kindle books, and I can sort by bestselling, price low to high, high to low, or author.

Can we do that on your site?

I can type in "Kindle Accessories" and get only those accessories for Kindles.

How is your site better?

Just askin'.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdevgirl View Post
You're still pushing your affiliate site and bordering on spam. If you would participate in these forum and had a link to your site in your sig it would be one thing but when you only post to advertise your affiliate site, it becomes uncool.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
New member, four posts, each one redirecting to the same affiliate site. Not cool, webdevgirl.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
I'm not sure I get what this website is. I did a book search, found what I wanted, but no sample available and to purchase the book alink just directs you to Amazon...so, why not just use the Aamazon Kindle store? Is this website just a very, very, very, very abbreviated Amazon Kindle knock-off?
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Hah, he thinks he is smart.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
It may be just a bot or something.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post
I'm not sure I get what this website is. I did a book search, found what I wanted, but no sample available and to purchase the book alink just directs you to Amazon...so, why not just use the Aamazon Kindle store? Is this website just a very, very, very, very abbreviated Amazon Kindle knock-off?
It's an Amazon "affiliate" site. If you buy after clicking through to Amazon, the kindlekatalog site gets credit for the sale. If enough people buy books or accessories, then webdevgirl gets a check from Amazon.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:28 AM   #9
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
It's an Amazon "affiliate" site. If you buy after clicking through to Amazon, the kindlekatalog site gets credit for the sale. If enough people buy books or accessories, then webdevgirl gets a check from Amazon.
So can anyone open an "affiliate" site, and with enough exposure start raking in the bucks?
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote