Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Crime Beat by Scott Nicholson

Crime doesn't pay...but neither does journalism.

When Moretz takes a reporter job at a small Appalachian paper, a crime spree erupts that quickly escalates to serial killing. And Moretz seems to know a little bit more than what appears on the front page. 99 cents, DRM-free novella includes bonus story.

Sample it at Amazon
Or at Amazon UK
For Nook at BN.com
In all formats at Smashwords

Also giving away some free paper books to newsletter subscribers if you want to sign up at my site. Thanks for considering.

Scott
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
MosesSiregarIII
Writer, Reader, Conquerer
MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Darn you, Scott Nicholson! Tempting me with your awesome @#$%*&^ books.
MosesSiregarIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Scott - what's your own favourite of all the books you've written?

I seem to see your name pop up all over the place and strong recommendations for your work seems to follow me around. I'm just curious to see whether you have a special favourite.

Recently I bought Drummer Boy, Red Church and Disintegration. Not sure when I'll actually get to read one of them, but they're definitely on the list. If I can stretch my ridiculously off-topic post a little further, out of the 3 books I purchased, which would you recommend I read first?

Apologies to all for my off-topic outburst.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i liked the sample of crime beat on smashwords so i bought a copy. thanks!
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks, Basschick, I used to play bass, too!

Caleb, I guess The red Church is up there as a favorite, since it was my first published and it still feels fresh (and is one of my best sellers still). They are like your kids, though, you have to love them all, even the dumb and ugly ones.

Moses, that's the plan...

Scott
Old 01-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Sounds like a good read!
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

thanks Joel, yeah, as I wind down my journalism career, this summed up everything I didn't know about the field...

Scott

Tags
crime, kindle, mystery, nook, scott nicholson