Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #16
stuartneild
Connoisseur
stuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: kindle
I've just decided on the title for the follow up to Giant Killer Eels. When I say follow up, I really mean prequel and it's going to be called Giant Killer Eels 1935.
stuartneild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:06 AM   #17
stuartneild
Connoisseur
stuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

If you like your action big and your monsters even bigger, Giant Killer Eels might just be the summer read for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Killer-E...88883&sr=8-1#_
Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Yes......... !

Only just spotted this................

I hate to say this - but this sounds so daft I just have to get it !

[ ast time I camped in The Lakes, right by Windamere, I got near eaten alive, and not by eels...........

So will there be a series about Giant Midges please? ]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #19
stuartneild
Connoisseur

You never know.

Tags
eels, giant, horror, neild, stuart