Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #3841
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I vodka dieted for a month and all I lost was 30 days.
There, I fixed it
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:48 AM   #3842
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I don't consider myself bald. I'm simply taller than my hair.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:52 AM   #3843
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I don't consider myself bald. I'm simply taller than my hair.

And...

I don't consider myself smart; just one of the least dumbest!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #3844
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
... and I only lack 12 cm for my ideal height/weight ratio.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #3845
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeridr View Post
... and I only lack 12 cm for my ideal height/weight ratio.
Same here; I'm not overweight, I'm under-height!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #3846
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Same here; I'm not overweight, I'm under-height!
Not under-height... Vertically Challenged!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #3847
Lycoming
Capt Chaos II
Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2
It's difficult to remain silent when the nurse calculating your BMI (Body Mass Index) has a backside like a Chesterfield Settee.
Lycoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #3848
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Lol at the last page. I think of my two year old as frontal lobe challenged now.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #3849
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't do drugs anymore 'cause I find I get the same effect just by standing up really fast.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #3850
Lycoming
Capt Chaos II
Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lycoming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2
Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.
Lycoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #3851
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
A highway patrolman pulled up alongside a speeding car on the freeway. As the officer peered through the driver's window, he was astounded to find that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting. The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, "Pull over!" at the top of his lungs. "No!" the blonde yelled back, "Scarf!"
--------------------

There were two blondes going to California for the summer, they are about two hours into the flight and the pilot gets on the intercom and says we just lost an engine but it is all right we have three more but it will take us an hour longer. A half hour later he gets on the intercom again and says we just lost another engine but its all right we have two more it will take us another half hour though. One of the blondes says "If we lose the two last engines we will be up here all day"

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:49 AM   #3852
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I don't eat snails... I prefer FAST food!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:21 AM   #3853
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
In honor of our new moderator.

When should a mouse carry an umbrella ?
Spoiler:
When it's raining cats and dogs !

Papa mouse and his son were getting cheese from the kitchen when the cat pounced in. Snatching up his son, Papa ran for the mouse hole, but it was obvious he wasn't going to make it.

Finally, in desperation, he whipped around and shouted "Bark, Bark" at the cat.

The cat skidded to a halt and ran away. Papa mouse turned to his son and said,

Spoiler:
"Now do you see how important it is to learn a foreign language?"

**I know, I know, but don't blame me. It is not that easy to find decent mouse jokes**
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #3854
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
How to clean your Mouse

This memo is from an unnamed computer company. It went to all field engineers about a computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite serious, the engineers rolled on the floor.

Quote:
Mouse balls are now available as FRU (field replacement units) therefore, if a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement.

Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel. Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls.

Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse.
  • Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method.
  • Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist off method.
Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately. It is recommended that each engineer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction.

Any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #3855
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I don't have a solution, but I do admire the problem.