Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-08-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
Rkelvey
Rkelvey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre can't find default library

Running the ver 3.6, OS X Sierra.
Started Calibre, and the book list is blank. I'm using three libraries and while the other two are there, my default is not there. It was not moved or renamed, and finder shows that the library is still there. Plugged in the kindle and it was detected, but selecting view books in main memory of device, the books show up, but are not checked off "in library". Would hate to loose all of my ratings and such. Is there a way to fix the problem, or do I need to start over?
Thank you!
Rkelvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 02:57 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...libre-is-blank
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert