Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
davidprisco
davidprisco began at the beginning.

Device: Google Nexus
David Prisco Life Insurance Agent + Notary: Philadelphia, Pa

Hey everyone!
I have been checking out this board for awhile now but never signed up or posted so I figured it's about time for me to get on that! Ha. To introduce myself, my name is David Prisco and I'm a life insurance agent in Philadelphia, Pa. Since I'm in the city, I often use PT to get around and I'm always reading on my Google Nexus or Samsung phone. I often stop in here to see what books people are promoting so I can do my part and support them, assuming I'm interested in the topic at least lol. Big thanks to all of you that have made this a fun board and look forward to joining you all. Thanks for having me!
davidprisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi David and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
david prisco, insurance agent, introduction, notary public, philadelphia