Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 08-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
johnmcelfresh
johnmcelfresh has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS500
Various: KJV Bible - reformatted as seperate books with TOCs

Here is another way to use the KJV Bible - one that I have found very useful. This ZIP file contains each book of the Bible as a seperate LRF file with its own TOC entry for each chapter. Simply load these into your library and create 2 collections for Old and New Testament, ordering the books accordingly. (Alternatively, you can order the collection any way you like, such as alphabetically.)

Start with the collection, choose your book, then use the book's TOC to jump to the required chapter. Jumping around the Bible is pretty easy using the history function

Headers and footers on each page remind you which book and chapter you're currently viewing.

Thanks to those who created BookDesigner for making this so easy to do. As I'm not a BD expert, if there's anyone who can think of a way to join all these books into one with a multi-level TOC, let me know.

Enjoy!

John
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KJV.zip (2.51 MB, 1212 views)
johnmcelfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #2
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
What is BookDesigner and where do I find it?
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Book Designer is a free conversion program that I use almost every day to convert books into lrf for the sony Reader.
Here's a thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11786
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote