Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Kindle Fire reading app on ANY device

Hi there!
Because Kindle for Android has been annoying the hell out of me for some time now, i wondered, would it be possible to extract the KF reading app and install it on other Android devices? Specifically, I want to trick Amazon into believing that I have a Fire and finally be able to make full use of my New Yorker sunbsciiptionand the personal documents feature...
I somebody here capable of doing such athing?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote