Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
iRex DR1000S for parts, esp. screen in working condition?

Hi all,

as the post title implies, I'm interested in buying DR1000S units for repairs / for parts at reasonable prices. I'm especially interested in 'bricked' units whose screen is known to be in good condition.

Offers, anyone?

Thank you in advance,
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
...Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.
Of course, I have read it. Thank you, Don.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
SFXPilot
SFXPilot began at the beginning.

Device: DR800
DR1000 units

Greetings,

I see that you are interested in DR1000 components, I may have some that might be of interest to you. We have a couple of units with broken USB ports and "bricked" units. Please feel free to email me if you would like more information.

Matt

Last edited by SFXPilot; 11-04-2011 at 10:08 AM.
SFXPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
MrWarper
Zealot

Hi Matt,

You probably didn't recognize my screen name, but we're already in touch by email. There's not that many people playing around with these devices, you know...

BTW, you probably don't want your email on perennial display in a forum with public access...

Regards,
AFD

P.S. Of course, this doesn't mean I'm not open to other offers!

Last edited by MrWarper; 11-03-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Advert
Old 03-04-2012, 03:46 AM   #6
Trickereader
Trickereader began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92,Irex DR1000S, Bookeen Gen3, Sony PRS500
still open ?

If you're still looking, I have one for you.

Sent you a PM.
Trickereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #7
josemys
josemys began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR1000
Hi! I'm also interested in getting a replacement screen.
Does anyone have one for sale.

By the way, I'm from Spain, so it would be better if shipping from Europe.

Thanks and regards
josemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Trickereader
Trickereader began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92,Irex DR1000S, Bookeen Gen3, Sony PRS500
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemys View Post
Hi! I'm also interested in getting a replacement screen.
Does anyone have one for sale.
Hola,

Sent you a PM.
Trickereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #9
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
The eBook Museum has displays and other spare parts for DR1000 and other readers for sale and for trade.
We prefer to exchange parts with readers and other accessories not present in the Museum's collection.

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote