Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
jmh139
jmh139 began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150
Couple of Ebookwise 1150's for free

I have a couple of 1150's in good shape and working as far as I know that I would like to see go to someone who would get some use out of them. Comes with two readers and both chargers (I think), and at least one vinyl case. I offer them for free (including shipping). Would prefer someone that would use them for their kids, my kids both used them before ipads, etc. Both come with SD cards I think. It has been several years since either was used, but they should be fine.

Post here if interested, and I will PM you to get your address. Jay
jmh139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
I'd love one! Actually been trolling ebay for a cheap one to put on my xmas list, believe it or not...

(for me--an adult, no kids, so if you find a better home I completely understand!)

...edited for spelling. oops.

Last edited by colinsky; 12-14-2011 at 05:02 PM.
colinsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
jmh139

You've won!! PM me your physical address and I will get them sent out. If you want to give the other one to someone that will be fine. I just wanted to get them out of my way :-)
Old 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

I'm interested in the original package (the cardboard box) if available, for the Museum.

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
jmh139

I can send you the box, but it is just a generic brown box that says ebookwise on it. It still has the cardboard insert and the manual in it, but I am not sure that is what you are looking for?
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
quert
quert began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi,
I would like to ask if you are still willing to give this reader away. If yes, I am interested.
quert
quert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:26 AM   #7
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh139 View Post
I can send you the box, but it is just a generic brown box that says ebookwise on it. It still has the cardboard insert and the manual in it, but I am not sure that is what you are looking for?
Yes, it is.

I'm still lookink for the original package of the eBookWise, if anyone has it

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote