Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #241
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
latin expressions

hi,
from this link

http://files.bookfast.org/pb/dictionaries/latin-rus.zip

i've extracted the file latin-expr.dic (latin expressions)

unfortunately for me is in russian language

did anybody know whether there is the same file but with english?

thanks

Paolo
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #242
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

source format

hi

someone who successfully converted their dictionary in pb .dic could tell me what excatly is the source format, or give me a slice of the source dictionary?

I'd like to try to convert my dictionary (pdf and .ipa dictionary for ipad) to pb .dic

thanks

paolo
Old 01-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #243
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Here is my latin-german source. I always use the txt-format for many dictionaries i.e. the en-en-dictionary at
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190769

Regards
Ronny
Attached Files
File Type: zip RS-Latein-Deutsch.zip (215.7 KB, 461 views)
Old 01-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #244
paolog
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSteiner View Post
Here is my latin-german source. I always use the txt-format for many dictionaries i.e. the en-en-dictionary at
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190769

Regards
Ronny
Thank you very much Ronny!
I'll study it
Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #245
paolog
Zealot

hi Ronny

so it's so easy?

three blank spaces between lemma and definition and that's all?

wonderful!

I've downloaded you English dictionary. In the latin one you don't use bold for the lemma. Why?

paolo
Old 01-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #246
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Actually two spaces are enough

Nice indeed SIRSteiner
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #247
paolog
Zealot

better

and I can use

<br> for line break
<p> fon blank line
<i> </i> for italic
<b> </b> fro bold

right?
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #248
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
In the latin one you don't use bold for the lemma. Why?
There is no reason. I don't know why...

Regards
Old 01-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #249
paolog
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSteiner View Post
There is no reason. I don't know why...

Regards
find: pb/converter made it bold by himself

i'm at a good point in my ipad->pb dic conversion

I've une big issue:

field ar made by html tag like
Code:
<td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td>
where the pattern is

AA AA BBB BBB C C DDDDDD DDDDDD (see a slice below)

where I would delete each duplicated so to have

AA BBB C DDDDDD

How could I do it?

any clou?
thanks
Paolo

---- example ---

Code:
><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tr bgcolor="#E5E5E5"><tr bgcolor="#E5E5E5">   <td colspan="3" align="center">Neutro</td>   <td colspan="3" align="center">Neutro</td></tr><tr></tr><tr>   <td width="20%"> </td>   <td width="20%"> </td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Singolare</td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Singolare</td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td></tr><tr></tr><tr>   <td width="20%" bgcolor="#E5E5E5" align="left">Nominativo<br>Genitivo<br>Dativo<br>Accusativo<br>Vocativo<br>Ablativo</td>   <td width="20%" bgcolor="#E5E5E5" align="left">Nominativo<br>Genitivo<br>Dativo<br>Accusativo<br>Vocativo<br>Ablativo</td>   <td width="40%" align="left"><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">i</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">o</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">o</span></td>   <td width="40%" align="left"><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">i</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">o</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">um</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">o</span></td>   <td width="40%" align="left"><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">?rum</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">is</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">is</span></td>   <td width="40%" align="left"><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">?rum</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">is</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">a</span><br><span class="radice">abrupt</span><span class="desinenza">is</span></td></tr><tr></tr><tr>   <td colspan="3"> </td>   <td colspan="3"> </td>
Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #250
marc88
marc88 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Book Basic 613
I there, i'm new in this forum. An answer about the dictionary for the Pocketbook basic 613: it's possible to download a dictionary in a different language a part the defaul dictionary?
I'm sorry for my bad english!

I try to red the topic, but it s not easy!
In particulary I need a English-italian and Spanish-italian dictionary

Last edited by marc88; 01-26-2013 at 03:40 AM.
marc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 AM   #251
paolog
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc88 View Post
I there, i'm new in this forum. An answer about the dictionary for the Pocketbook basic 613: it's possible to download a dictionary in a different language a part the defaul dictionary?
I'm sorry for my bad english!

I try to red the topic, but it s not easy!
In particulary I need a English-italian and Spanish-italian dictionary
hi, at post #115 e #177 you find english-italian (installed but not tested) and a good italia vocabulary

per installarli estrai i files, individua quelli con estensione .dic e copiali nella directory del lettore [drive]:system/dictionaries

per linux [punto di mount]/mnt/ext1/system/dictionaries
Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #252
marc88
marc88 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Book Basic 613
Thank so much! But there is some risk to install this dictionary i my reader? I can use this dictionary during a read book like the default dictionary?
Last question.. the are no one dictionary Spanish-Italian?

thanks
marc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:22 AM   #253
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
No risks, dictionary will either work or not. During reading you can swap between all installed dics.

Sorry, no clue about ES-IT
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #254
paolog
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
find: pb/converter made it bold by himself

i'm at a good point in my ipad->pb dic conversion

I've une big issue:

field ar made by html tag like
Code:
<td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td>   <td width="40%" align="left">Plurale</td>
where the pattern is

AA AA BBB BBB C C DDDDDD DDDDDD (see a slice below)

where I would delete each duplicated so to have

AA BBB C DDDDDD

How could I do it?

any clou?
thanks
Paolo

find! easier than easy!

for anyone who is making his own dictionary crafting any existent one:

see in the last part of this doc (unfortunately works only with Word as I can saw):

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/w...102350661.aspx

the use of (*^13)\1@

Last edited by paolog; 01-31-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #255
marmistrz
marmistrz began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch
Hi,

I found lots of dictionaries here: http://www.dicts.info/uddl.php
Is there any way to convert it to .dic on Linux?

Thanks
marmistrz is offline   Reply With Quote