Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-07-2018, 05:42 AM   #1
lukeoftheaura
Enthusiast
lukeoftheaura began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Managing multiple libraries of books with calibre

I'd like a way to manage multiple libraries of books (mine and my sister's) within one instance of calibre. Is there a way to do this with the virtual libraries feature?
lukeoftheaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:50 AM   #2
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Yes it is. Define a custom column for identifying a book/library owner and use this as selection criteria for individual virtual libraries
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert