Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-07-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
lensmann
Zealot
lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox Max 2, ThinkBook Plus Gen 2
Icarus Illumina Pro

Good afternoon.

I see that Icarus has released a 9.7 inch reader called the Illumina Pro. I can't seem to find much information about it on any of the usual review sites or even on this forum. Does anyone know about it? The specifications seem quite similar to the Onyx N96. Is it just a rebadged version of the N96, or is it based on some other hardware?
lensmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This looks like nothing more than the Boox Onyx N96ml.

Nothing new, here.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2016, 04:39 PM   #3
pawherry
Econ Member
pawherry began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox N96ML and Kindle Voyage
Post ICARUS Illumina Pro PDF Reader

I was wondering the same thing. The spec seem to be the same. My further question was does the ICARUS have the NeoReader? Excellent text reflow is important to me for PDF reading. The ICARUS is a few Euro cheaper even with shipping to the states, but if it does not have the same or very similar PDF capabilities it might be worth it to pay a spot more?

Cheers
pawherry is offline   Reply With Quote