Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 01:54 AM   #181
LiamColcaSac
LiamColcaSac began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, we are ColcaSac and we provide naturally protective sleeves that are made from environment friendly materials for Apple products and Kindle. You can check out our website at http://www.colcasac.com/kindle-sleeve/ for our line of sleeves for Kindle products.
LiamColcaSac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #182
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduck View Post
My wife picked out the Marware jurni for me. I didn't really want an easel-style case because I don't like how the front cover is hinged in the middle. I like that it zips - it feels great carrying it zipped shut (you can leave the bottom open to connect the charger). And the clips inside are a lot more secure than I expected when I first saw them.

On the downside it is rather thick when folded back, so I have mostly been using it "open" with the front cover flapping in the breeze (works ok in different orientations but not really optimal). I had thought about trying to zip it back up when folded back and only today found out you're supposed to do that - so I'll try it; that'd make that hand strap actually useful. Maybe after the hinged part is broken in it'll be more flexible - it's obviously meant to be sturdy.
I have a red Marware jurni and I really like it. I especially like the strap to put my hand through while reading, but, like you, did not know you could zip it closed while the case is open - COOL - now it is so much more comfortable to read without the back flapping in the breeze.
It IS a bit bulky though, but very sturdy and I like the zipper closure when you are carrying it around - keeps cookie crumbs or lint or whatever out of the base connections.
All in all I am very happy with it.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #183
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Kindle fire screen scratched...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
gorilla glass doesn't require saran wrap.
Yes, everybody keeps saying that, and I have believed it so far.

That was, until yesterday, when I took my Kindle Fire out of my backpack and noticed a nasty scratch at the front. I had been getting lenient and had not used my sleeve a few times (less than 10 times), now the front is scratched. I did NOT find any outwardly dangerous items in my backpack (the kindle advertisement showing the keys dumped right on the glass comes to mind)

So from my personal experience, I would suggest to put a screen protector on it (and I will do it now, especially as I bought one a month ago but did not think to install it yet)

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #184
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I just got this today JustCase Extreme TPU Soft Gel Case for Amazon Kindle Fire today. And it is really nice! Not sure why it says soft gel, its a nice hard shell. Fits perfectly, adds grippy-ness.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #185
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
The Dodo cover is $35 on the My Habit website. You can log in with your amazon account.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert