Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
dirk123
dirk123 began at the beginning.

Device: sony e-book
Sinking fast

Hi,

I am trying to connect to the eBook store and get the dreaded Unable to access eBook store message I am pretty computer literate and has gone through the Sony unhelp page - turning off my fire wall and resetting the options on internet explorer.

Please help
Thanks
Dirk
dirk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome to the forum, Dirk.

You're not the only person with this problem. Perhaps something in this thread might help:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27607
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dirk and welcome to the Forum. I had a similar problem and called Sony Tech Support. They couldn't help me, so the moved me up to what they call Level Two support and I got a very helpful technician who ultimately solved the problem. You might try that approach.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
dirk123
dirk123 began at the beginning.

Device: sony e-book
Thanks

Hi Patricia and Cassidym

Thanks for your replies, I followed PilotBob's suggestion in the thread Patricia pointed to and ran Fiddler before running ebook library and that seemed to fix the problem

Dirk
dirk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm glad that it worked, Dirk.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert