Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
loodio
loodio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Moon+ Reader your favorite font and font size?

Hey. What is your favorite font and font size in Moon Reader?

Mine is Georgia-Regular and font size is 22
loodio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #2
sabryna131
sabryna131 began at the beginning.

Device: nook stgl, nook hd+,pw1,pw2,kv,nookhd,aurahd,nook tab4
For the longest time my favorite font was capita size 23 and now my favorite is Bookerly font at size 22. Both fonts seem to help me read faster with better comprehension. Before these fonts I used Charis Sil Modified by JSWolf.
sabryna131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #3
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by loodio View Post
Hey. What is your favorite font and font size in Moon Reader?

Mine is Georgia-Regular and font size is 22
I use Minion Pro but the font size varies depending on the resolution of the tablet & screen size.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:10 AM   #4
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
I use Cool Jazz and font size 23
Recently started using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 7" screen...it is very nice and so much faster than my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.
I'd prefer the Note 4 but just won't drop so much money on a device.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:52 AM   #5
iirisa
iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Kindle Keyboard
I did not know it is possible to change the fonts, because the default one has never bothered me. Thanks to this discussion I discovered this option and played around a little, but still prefer Georgia or another similar looking font, e.g. Vollkorn.
iirisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #6
lazorbeam
Connoisseur
lazorbeam began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone; Fire HD
Late to the game - but wanted to throw in a sans-serif vote (a must for me). I like Amazon-Ember-Regular.

My preferred reader Marvin renders Gill Sans MT beautifully but it looks awful on Moon+ Reader for some reason.
lazorbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:50 PM   #7
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
For me it's ArialBlack Bold at size 28. Then again, my eyesight is ridiculously bad, which is why I give thanks for e-books instead of paper these days. Braille books weigh a ton and cost a fortune when you can find them ... not to mention I've forgotten most of it over the last 20 years.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote