Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 01-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
bsquare
bsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it is

Always Update Schedule?

Question on if this is how it is supposed to work. The "Always Update" schedule is scheduled to go whenever ANY updade kicks off, not just when a Hotsync is initiated?

What are the chances of having a schedule option that is "On Hot Sync Only" so the few documents which someone would have set to Always are kicking off with every single other update which may be sheduled every hour or every couple hours?
Old 01-05-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
The best way to achieve what you want would be to allow multiple SDLs to be updated at HotSync. You would then put the SDLs that you only want to be updated at HotSync in a separate SDL.

I won't get round to implementing this for v0.40, though. Perhaps in a later version, if time allows.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
As of 0.40-pre13, you can choose to have multiple SDLs updated at HotSync.

As I explained, you can create a separate "hotsync.sdl" with the schedules set to Always to get the effect you want: update a particular set of documents only at HotSync.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:22 AM   #4
bsquare
bsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it is

Updated to pre13 and that worked perfectly! Thanks for the suggestion. I know I have said it before, but I am amazed by the progress and speed you are achieving between each pre-release.

Thanks again.