Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-11-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
newsweek!

please,
it is soooo long since the newsweek recipe stopped working - there is somebody working on it?
I know, I know, everybody here is donating their work to the community - but being so clumsy in python, I can just call for help...

thanks!

alessandro
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Sorry to say. You won't get it anymore because:
calibre, version 0.8.21:Newsweek was taken over by The Daily Beast, newsweek.com no longer exists, so this recipe has been disabled.

Last edited by Divingduck; 10-11-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #3
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I just read about it at http://paidcontent.org/article/419-t...eal-this-time/ , thank you.
Seems that it will be a very different beast, so to say... I read a bit of it in http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek , and I'm not so impressed

So disappointed... what would anybody suggest as a good replacement in its place, in my calibre news download???

alessandro
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote