Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-06-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Krios
Zealot
Krios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five words

Device: Bookeen Odyssey FrontLight 2, Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Kobo Libra 2
Question about Inkpad 3

Hi, i am thinking about buying Inkpad 3, but first i want to know does it have, option to left align text (turn off justification so text is ragged right), because i just hate huge gaps between words.
Krios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:16 AM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
No, there is no option to force align left. But you can switch on hyphenation and there should be no gaps between words.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pocketbook_inkpad3_14.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	171819  
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:50 AM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krios View Post
Hi, i am thinking about buying Inkpad 3, but first i want to know does it have, option to left align text (turn off justification so text is ragged right), because i just hate huge gaps between words.
Hi
- You can use Koreader, which has more options + statistical reading options.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=254659

- Inkpad 3 is an excellent choice. I prefer it more than BOOX Onyx Nova Pro.
* Light, do not slip, very good contrast.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 06-07-2019 at 06:55 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:46 AM   #4
Krios
Zealot
Krios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
Hi
- You can use Koreader, which has more options + statistical reading options.[/I]
Thanks, is it possible to set Koreader to be default app for opening epubs.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #5
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krios View Post
Thanks, is it possible to set Koreader to be default app for opening epubs.

Yes of course !
Or you are tucking a book and you can choose "Open with", with which reader (Koreader / PBreader) you want to open the book

- After installation, koreader is default drive for:

pdf:@PDF_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_PDF
djvu:@DJVU_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_DJVU
epub:@EPUB_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_EPUB
fb2:@FB2_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_FB2
mobi:@MOBI_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_MOBI
zip:@ZIP_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_ZIP
cbz:@ZIP_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_ZIP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkpad@koreader.png
Views:	785
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	171825  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 06-07-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #6
Krios
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
Yes of course !
Or you are tucking a book and you can choose "Open with", with which reader (Koreader / PBreader) you want to open the book

- After installation, koreader is default drive for:

pdf:@PDF_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_PDF
djvu:@DJVU_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_DJVU
epub:@EPUB_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_EPUB
fb2:@FB2_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_FB2
mobi:@MOBI_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_MOBI
zip:@ZIP_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_ZIP
cbz:@ZIP_file:1:koreader.app:ICON_ZIP
Thank you very much, i think i will order it then.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:38 AM   #7
spell
spell began at the beginning.

Device: inkpad 3
Hi! I bought an Inkpad 3 today,

Is here anybody who installed new browser on it? (extension is a big need! just one! u)

ty: spell
spell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:19 AM   #8
gbuyle
gbuyle began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook InkPad3
Reading epub with Koreader

I have also the InkPad3 and use the Koreader for reading PDF , and as default reader for epub the default reader of InkPad3 because Koreader doesn't works with DRM protected epubs.

Happy reading,
Guy
gbuyle is offline   Reply With Quote