Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Oh Dear God...

My wife is due to give birth on September 12th. The C-section is planned for September 8th.

All three of our children were born 2-3 weeks early. All three of our children were born on the 20th (March 20th, June 20th, December 20th).

Tomorrow is the 20th.

-------------

Will this new addition follow the the trend or will she be the only one to come late...which I believe is actually "on time."

Will I be on MR at the house or at the hospital tomorrow night???
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also looking for some last minute baby names. I lied to the wife and told her I have a list prepared ready to compare with hers.
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Drum-roll, please!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Drum-roll, please!
That would make a horrible name.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Can you feel anything in your water yet?

You only have 12 hours before the 20th is finished in OZ, but I guess because you live in the past, you have a little longer to wait.

Please provide other children's names and we can formulate a suitable sibling name.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
happy_terd
Banned

Isaac
Meghan
Peyton
Old 08-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #7
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Isaac
Meghan
Peyton
Simon
Old 08-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
happy_terd
Banned

Another P name would spell

P
I
M
P
Old 08-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #9
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I just had a thought. My nephews are

Hayden and Toby. They make up the initials of happy-terd
Old 08-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Another P name would spell

P
I
M
P
Are they in order of birth?
Old 08-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #11
happy_terd
Banned

Their mother have huge-tatas? That also makes up my initials.

If so it must be a sign.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #12
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Are they in order of birth?
nope...nothing slips past you.

it would be i m p p

Old 08-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Jill, Jessica, Jasmin, Lilly, Electra, Lothloreal, Eve, Elnora, Sondra, Kathrine, Lilleth, Ilsa, Ira, Irene, Maxine, Madelene, Elenor, Lorraine, Allanietri, Ardara, Ashley, Caelan, Caitlin, Ciara, Deirdre, Aine, Anjanus, Asrai, Ellyllon, Mira, Rose, Arielle, Matilda, Zelda, Sabariel, Joy, Jane,

I can list more if you are interested.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #14
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

back to imps simon it is
Old 08-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
But if you used Simon it would be imps --- maybe fitting?

Great minds, eh, SS?
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a happy_terd production