Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
'Destroy Amazon' tee-shirt gifted in Japan

Wow! they don't do things by halves in Tokyo it would appear.
Boss of Rakuten, gifts leading Japanese publishing supremo with tee shirt emblazoned with, datou amazon.(Destroy amazon).
I'm sure it was only meant in jest......
Full article here which makes for fascinating reading, especially if you are interested in very smart geopolitical marketing.

http://publishingperspectives.com/2012/07/destroy-amazon-rakuten-kobo-and-kodanshas-tokyo-love-in/
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo books, rdlecoeeur