Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Alibaba32
Alibaba32 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle pc
Red face kindle Touch dictionaries

Hi all, I am new to forums. and would like to ask you all for your help. If anyone has a new Kindle Touch Have you tried to set as the primary default lookup dictionary to a standalone one of their choice? I already have an Harrap's French to English dictionary in Mobi format. If this is possible it would help me translate my French reading.
Any help on this would be very welcome
Regards
Andrew Barber (learner)
Alibaba32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Andrew and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try posting your question in our Kindle section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Andrew
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Alibaba32

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will try your suggestion cassidym, if I get no feedback.

Regards

Andrew
Old 11-21-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2011, 01:23 AM   #6
Alibaba32

Imogen Hi, thanks for the welcome.
FYI, I have found out the asnwer to my question by visiting other forum areas as suggested.

Regards
Andrew