Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 12-16-2020, 07:03 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Post Fernández Bremón, José: Otros cuentos (Spanish) v.1 16-Dec-2020

José Fernández Bremón (1839-1910) was a Spanish journalist, writer and playwright. Although he was quite popular in his time, he's mostly unknown today.

This volume tries to collect all short stories (over 100, and one somewhat longer) published in newspapers, magazines and associated publications, apart from the stories already published in book form during the author's lifetime (see Cuentos). Contributions closer to opinion, shorter jokes and poetry are not included here. If I find further stories, I will include them in future revisions of this book. Many of the stories themselves could be classified as scientific fiction (no time or space travels, but mad doctors, extraordinary inventions and impossible events), but they are always witty and funny social satires, and a very worthy read.

For this ebook I've used the available scans of the original sources, but the spelling and typesetting has been modernized (it basically means adding or removing accents and dashes). A couple of sections were unfortunately unreadable, and I can only hope to eventually get access to a better copy and fill the missing words.

All feedback is welcome.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Portada.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	184052  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Otros cuentos.epub (7.88 MB, 390 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote