Notices

Old 11-03-2017, 03:53 AM   #1
bartli
bartli began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
My Digital Editios Folder invisible in Windows Explorer

In Adobe Digital Editions, my ebooks are shown in folder
C:\Users\MyUsername\Documents\My Digital Editions

But in Windows 10 Explorer, I don't see the folder "My Digital Editions" under "Documents", although Windows Explorer is set to show hidden files and folders.

bartli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartli View Post
But in Windows 10 Explorer, I don't see the folder "My Digital Editions" under "Documents", although Windows Explorer is set to show hidden files and folders.
  1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Right-click a book in the library and select Show file in Explorer.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:01 PM   #3
bartli
bartli began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Thank You and Sorry. My description was misleading. "Right-click a book in the library and select Show file in Explorer." is the way, I find files in ADE.
But when I try to find the folder directly from Windows Explorer, I don't see it.
bartli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ade, folder, my digital editions