Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-29-2015, 03:41 AM   #1
sdd
sdd began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Book will not stay in collection

I have a Kindle Paperwhite 2, plus kindle apps on a couple of android devices.

I purchased a book from Amazon and put it in a collection. However, it will not remain in the collection, and next time I download a book to the PW, it is no longer in the collection. It is annoying to have to redo it two or three times a week. It only affects one title. All the rest of my several hundred books stay in their collections.

Any ideas what is going on?
sdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:23 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Try creating the collection with WiFi on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections, kindle