Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 02:55 PM   #1186
ben6288
ben6288 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo TOUCH N905
Dear Davidfor

thank you for the answer.
The device is a Kobo touch, and since I opened it and I found the SD card, for sure it's a N905B or C, but actually I wasn't able to find any label with the device exact model. my wife has basically the same book but on her's I can see the model number next to the USB connector. I attached a photo of the device mainboard, maybe you can give me a hint on how to understand it.

Thank you

Best regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6y...ew?usp=sharing
Old 08-19-2021, 08:19 PM   #1187
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6288 View Post
Dear Davidfor

thank you for the answer.
The device is a Kobo touch, and since I opened it and I found the SD card, for sure it's a N905B or C, but actually I wasn't able to find any label with the device exact model. my wife has basically the same book but on her's I can see the model number next to the USB connector. I attached a photo of the device mainboard, maybe you can give me a hint on how to understand it.

Thank you

Best regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6y...ew?usp=sharing
The model number is on the end of the device with the USB, but, on one of mine it is worn away an unreadable. But, I have an N905B here with a dead battery. They use a different SD card holder. So, yours is an N905C.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 08-29-2021, 01:52 PM   #1188
faraon
faraon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Please thank me for helping me with the SD image of the KOBOS (TOUCH -N905B-N905C)
Thank you very much and I remain attentive.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:42 PM   #1189
woo65
woo65 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n905
n905c sd image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The model number is on the end of the device with the USB, but, on one of mine it is worn away an unreadable. But, I have an N905B here with a dead battery. They use a different SD card holder. So, yours is an N905C.

PM sent.

Hi david, can you please send me sd image for a corrupted N905C?
Thx a lot.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:14 PM   #1190
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-15-2021, 01:22 AM   #1191
Cybiko
Cybiko began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Hi David, would you be able to send me an image for a N905B?

FCC ID: NOIKBN905B
ID: 8857A-KBN905B

Thanks
Old 09-15-2021, 02:29 AM   #1192
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #1193
PDPR
PDPR began at the beginning.

Device: Tagus Iris
Kobo Touch : Need SD card image
Please I need card image for N905C
Thanks in advance @davidfor
Old 09-21-2021, 09:22 PM   #1194
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:35 AM   #1195
parun
parun began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Please
Disk image kobo n905c
atchaponyhut@gmail.com
Old 10-02-2021, 10:38 AM   #1196
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@parun: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:17 AM   #1197
parun
parun began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Disk image kobo n905c
PM OK
Thank you
Old 10-14-2021, 11:27 AM   #1198
partlysunny
partlysunny began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
n905b image kobo touch

Dear David,

Could you please send me an image for a N905B?

FCC ID: NOIKBN905B
ID: 8857A-KBN905B

It looks like my sd card got corrupted during the last update.

Thanks

peter
Old 10-14-2021, 07:08 PM   #1199
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:43 PM   #1200
DizzyRoHoBo
DizzyRoHoBo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Red face Kobo N905B Image Request

Hand-me-down Kobo Touch N905B with corrupted software, hoping I could get an image to write over.

Thanks in advance, appreciate someone keeping this thread alive!
Closed Thread