Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
T1 and Adobe Digital Editions

Hmm... for some reason my ADE isn't picking up on the T1 - I prefer using that to the Reader software. The T1 is listed as a supported device - any ideas, please?
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Are you sure you have the correct password to ADE? I set mine up so long ago I had to play a guessing game before it finally worked.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup - even went to Adobe and got my password hint. It's not showing up in the ADE Library when I run the software. My 350 does however. It's exceedingly frustrating, as the cack that they call the new Reader software is constantly freezing on me and I would like to transfer books to the T1!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Pegster
Devourer of Books

Does anyone have any clues here, please? It's doing my head in!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
i just decided not to use it at all....never did get my T1 to detect.
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #6
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Does the new Sony PC software show as Authorized?
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
dnikkel
dnikkel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: none
The review of the T1 found here http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...s-t1-e-reader/ has the following comment in it:

Quote:
update: The T1 does not work yet with Adobe Digital Editions and it does come with Reader Software used to easily manage your device.
Not sure what "does not work yet" means exactly, but it's a known issue.
dnikkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #8
dnikkel
dnikkel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: none
Oh, the answer is already out there on a different thread ... https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152456
dnikkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #9
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Sounds like a job for Calibre to me.
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #10
Pegster
Devourer of Books

Thanks guys, I appreciate it - I hope that ADE get their act in gear - it's my preferred library. Calibre in the meantime, however, is doing the job.