Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Making Shortcut to Quickly Change Save Preferences

From the Calibre 0.7 docs:

Users can now specify the folder structure and file name of files placed on the device when using the Send to Device action. This is useful for those devices that allow browsing of the on device folder structure. Customization is available via Preferences->Add/Save->Sending to device and can also be overridden on a per device basis from Preferences->Plugins->Device Interface plugins.

----------

I save to my device in different ways depending on whether my book has a tag, is part of a series or neither. It would be great to be able to change this on the fly, without having to go wade through the preferences every time. In particular, it would be great if I could enter the particular saving recipes I use and have a list of these pop-up when choosing send to device. I.E. there is a "Send Specific Format" option with an arrow that brings up a menu to a format list. I'd love a "Send with Specific Save Template" option with an arrow that brings up my Save Template list.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote