Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek21 View Post
i have purchased the sony reader and i am loving this thing. it seems like im reading much faster on this then i am a regular book. i read a 600 page book in 3 days! overall im loving the sony reader and im not really caring that it doesn't support more formats or that it doesn't have wireless support. my advice to anyone out there who is considering buying one is to get it definitely you will not be disappointed.
I understand exactly what you're saying.

I've always loved reading; in fact, it's a passion for me. But with the advent of ebook Readers (and specifically the Sony, as that is what I too own), I find myself fully content to have close to 200 books in the internal memory of this device and being able to switch on the whim from one book to another as I read. (I've always been a reader who switches around on his reading, so for me the ability to do this almost seamlessly is a wonderful thing to do.)

I'll second what you said: If you're thinking about getting the Sony (or for that matter the Kindle or the Gen3; however, I do not own these), I don't think you're going to be disappointed.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote