Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Gonzok
Gonzok began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
The menu is terrible, anyway to change it?

Is there any way to condense the home list to just authors? other than listing every single book as well? This device is great but if you have 60 or more books it becomes very annoying just scrolling around for the next book. Any ideas?
Gonzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
create collections
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Gonzok
Gonzok began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Alright, that looks cool. I have Calibre now. is that the preferred book manager? Kindlean looks pretty smooth as well.

I have the KT jailbroken. do I need to install the GUI and then add a collection to that?
Gonzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Read the Kindle User's Guide that comes with your device.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzok View Post
I have Calibre now. is that the preferred book manager?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzok View Post
I have the KT jailbroken. do I need to install the GUI and then add a collection to that?
You only need to register your Kindle in order to be able to use collections. After that no jailbreak is necessary. You can create them directly in your Kindle or by using kindlean ( or a similar app).

there should be many related videos on youtube
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert