Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-30-2023, 06:54 AM   #151
fabb
fabb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Custom Plato on Kobo. Wall of text, minimal info. Sorry for bad camera work.
What’s your font!?
fabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 02:05 AM   #152
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabb View Post
What’s your font!?
It's called corporative. It's a commercial font and quite expensive but they have the Regular style for free
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 04:45 AM   #153
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
It's called corporative. It's a commercial font and quite expensive but they have the Regular style for free
Do you have all the styles?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 05:10 AM   #154
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
I like the font in your picture.
I have tried to google "Corporative font" but am a little unsure of the results.
Could you supply a link? TIA.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 05:39 AM   #155
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenlind View Post
I like the font in your picture.
I have tried to google "Corporative font" but am a little unsure of the results.
Could you supply a link? TIA.
https://www.myfonts.com/collections/...ont-latinotype

https://www.dafontfree.co/corporative-slab-font/

Last edited by JSWolf; 07-01-2023 at 05:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:39 AM   #156
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Thank you for the links. I tried one free download. The font files were very small around 25 kb. Your Charink files are 400+ kb.
I don't know if the nonfree fontfiles are larger. But a price of $89 is too much. I will stay with your excellent CharInk fonts.
Link
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 12:24 PM   #157
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you have all the styles?
I just used a font editor to fudge the other styles. It's okay for me, I'm not super picky
Old 07-05-2023, 02:37 PM   #158
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
I just used a font editor to fudge the other styles. It's okay for me, I'm not super picky
It's easy to simulate bold. But it's impossible to simulate italics.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:44 PM   #159
Barty
doofus

Quote:
It's easy to simulate bold. But it's impossible to simulate italics.
Yeah. I just ended up with slanted font. I change fonts a lot. If I decide to stick with this one for a while, I may just buy the italic style.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:54 PM   #160
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Yeah. I just ended up with slanted font. I change fonts a lot. If I decide to stick with this one for a while, I may just buy the italic style.
Which fonts do you have that you only have a regular version without a full font family (not simulated)?
Old 07-17-2023, 04:58 PM   #161
Barty
doofus

Quote:
Which fonts do you have that you only have a regular version without a full font family (not simulated)?
Just corporative. The other fonts I use are all free/open source or fonts that came with Windows/Word/etc that I have access to.