Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-11-2023, 12:24 PM   #1531
arialvetica
arialvetica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I own a Nook comic book. In "Nook for Windows," when I try to download the book I see an error: "This content is not supported by this NOOK." Has anyone found a work-around for accessing an unsupported book?
arialvetica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 02:18 PM   #1532
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arialvetica View Post
I own a Nook comic book. In "Nook for Windows," when I try to download the book I see an error: "This content is not supported by this NOOK." Has anyone found a work-around for accessing an unsupported book?
I'd previously bought comics for Nook and was able to download them. That was years ago though. If I can remember when I get home, I'll try downloading one and see what it says now.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 02:27 PM   #1533
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
I used to download comics with the Nook Windows app too, but I know there were some types of books that weren't available. Other option would be the Nook android app in an emulator or a rooted Android or Nook device.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:48 AM   #1534
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
I used to download comics with the Nook Windows app too, but I know there were some types of books that weren't available. Other option would be the Nook android app in an emulator or a rooted Android or Nook device.
If you have purchased comics in the past, you can check the unsupported section of the library in the Nook App. Generally the enhanced books that were once sold are not supported.

I have some old comic samples that can be downloaded.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 10:45 AM   #1535
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
My comics all still seem to be okay for download.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote