Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
gamegirl
Enthusiast
gamegirl doesn't littergamegirl doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Palm Lifedrive
Anyone else have experience sending reader to Sony for replacement or repair

My Sony Reader is still under warranty, I purchased the extended warranty when I purchased it and I've only had it one year. Anyway, I sent the reader to Sony on December 2nd and I still don't have it back. When I talked to Sony last week, they said it was finally fixed and they were shipping it out that day. Well they didn't. They shipped it late the next night, so late that it didn't even make it out of Texas, it's just sitting there, according to them fixed since mid week last week.

I've read so many good experiences that others had with Sony support.
Am I the only one this has happened to?
gamegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I think the problem has to do with the number of 500s sent in to be upgraded. Sony probably just got overwhelmed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert