Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
justlizz
Connoisseur
justlizz began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
section for books

I am fairly new here and looking at all the sections which has taken a few months I wondered if we could have a section for help to find ebooks I have noticed that there are requests scattered all over forum I know there has been a few books I have wanted and the question has been asked but you have to search to find answer
lizz
justlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Use the "Reading Recommendations" forum for this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Consult our truly useful wiki.
There's a page listing free ebook sources:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Free_eBooks
and ebook lending libraries:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries

There is a link to our wiki at the very top of this page.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
justlizz
Connoisseur
justlizz began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
Yes Patricia I have used the free books thank you all for the work in that but it is the pay books there are a lot of Questions asked on where they can find a certain book and they are asked in a lot of threads all I asked was could the find books be as one to save a lot of time
lizz
justlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
The wiki also has a list of ebook stores:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_stores

And I have had a lot of success in finding books, both ancient and modern, merely by googling. Put the author's name quotation marks, add the book title, also in quotation marks, and the word ebook.
e.g.
"Jane Austen" "Pride and Prejuduce" ebook
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2009, 03:29 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by justlizz View Post
Yes Patricia I have used the free books thank you all for the work in that but it is the pay books there are a lot of Questions asked on where they can find a certain book and they are asked in a lot of threads all I asked was could the find books be as one to save a lot of time
lizz
Please see my post #2 above. There IS a forum which is intended for use for this purpose.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote