Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
xiaominglei01
xiaominglei01 began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
Hello! I'm Chinese, please help!我来自中国,请求帮忙!

Serveral days ago, I got a poceket edge ,it's Ermine 0.9 and I rooted it. But,since then the LCD screen begin flashing and then became white screen. I serach this forum and want to degrade it to Dingo golden. But now it stuck at Pocket eDGe TM screen from the begin. It never appear UPdating software screen. Please help, my English is poor so I can't clear understood the search result from this forum. Who can tell me what can I do step by step?Thanks very much! 非常感谢!
xiaominglei01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Before we can be of much help we need to know what you did and how you did it.

You say you rooted it - how, what did you use?

Do you have the correct version of Dingo golden.zip? That is the one for the Pocket Edge.

If you have the correct version of Dingo golden did you rename it to update.zip? If uou are using windows on your PC it is very easy for that file to end up as update.zip.zip which will NOT work.

If you have the correct version of Dingo and you are sure it is renamed to update.zip, have you tried using a different usb stick?

Check each of those points and if you still have problems tell us what you did and the results and we should be able to give more help when we have more information as to what you have tried.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert