Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
internalaudit
internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question How do I get Moon Reader+ annotations to show on Calibre on my laptop?

I'm new to epubs and purchased moon reader+ and calibre companion lately.

I asked a friend to do the following test:
I marked a test pdf with highlight and notes and drawings, sent pdf to device via Calibre & Calibre Companion on Android. Annotations show up fine on Moonreader. Added more notes and stuff. At which point, I am not able to sync the new notes back to Calibre... eventhough there is a "Fetch Annotation" button which is greyed out. I will need to read more about it, but I believe it will work (eventually).

Is there anyway to annotate in moon reader+ and get those annotations back when I open the file on my pc using Calibre?

Many thanks.
internalaudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #2
internalaudit
internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Not possible for non-android device. Got a response from Moon+:

hi, the .po sync data file is used for Moon+ Reader only in android devices, it can't be read by other platforms or applications.

Regards
Seany
internalaudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert