Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Sytlesheet export in Sigil Possible?

I have a style sheet I have to keep modifying everytime I open a portion of a larger ePub I am working on in Sigil. There will be 52 chapters and each chaper I am doing as a separate ePub for now.

Rather than having to edit the stylesheet everytime it comes in from Calibre with a new chapter, I was hoping I could save export/save the style sheet I modify in Sigil.

Then import it in to Sigil when I bring up a new chapter/ePub.

I haven't found a way to export a style sheet in Sigil. I can see where you can add one.

Is there a method to do this?

Thank you.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Themus - assuming you are using the recent Sigil 0.5.905 or later betas, you can just right-click on the stylesheet and choose Save As...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
@Kiwidude - You were right. Bit of interesting twist here. I had the newer version, but my shortcut was pointing to the older version. I have remedied that and sent you a donation for all the help you have been.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote