Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
mathematicap
mathematicap began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
prs-t1 problem

my prs-t1 freezing on opening book and I can not hard reset it and can not enter recovery mode.I can just restart it.
mathematicap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
When I have this problem deleting last book I loaded onto reader or SD card plugged into e-reader fixes the problem.

If your reader is rooted need to know this for best answer.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
A couple of simple things to try first.... make sure your reader is fully charged, remove the sd card if inserted,try soft-reset (paperclip multiple times.. also power-off-on if you can do it, if you can plug it into usb and see the reader then (as already suggested) delete the last book added then the one before and so on.... it is maybe a mal-formed book that is causing the problem oh and you might consider sacrificing the odd chicken at the next full moon... good luck....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #4
mathematicap
mathematicap began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
thanks . I did all you say and the device is as like as past.
mathematicap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Try clearing out all your books.... if that doesn't work and you haven't rooted it and you can't do a hard-reset then then I would return it for a replacement/repair
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert