Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question Search on Identifiers Field

Hi:

I am trying to conduct a search on the identifiers field and I am having trouble getting results on any id type except for isbn, can someone help me figure out how to get a search for a goodreads and amazon identifier? This is what I am inputting but I am getting no results:

identifiers:goodreads
identifiers:amazon

Here is what an example file has in the ids field but it only comes up as a successful search using asin.

isbn:9781893896840, amazon:1893896846, ff:a/keri-arthur/chasing-shadows, goodreads:189359, google:4tA_cAAACAAJ
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
jvan
jvan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
When I click the amazon identifier in Tag Browser, it puts the following syntax in the search box and lists the correct books.

identifiers:"=amazon:"

I changed it to the following and it also worked.

identifiers:amazon:

Maybe you just need to add a colon at the end.
jvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Thank you very much, though from your comment I could have saved myself some aggravation if I would have remembered I hid the identifiers in the tag browser.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote