Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #27136
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Isn't he something? Must be nice to say what you think and get paid for it.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #27137
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I don't know what you two are talking about, except that it's something to do with racing cars.

I do know that I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #27138
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Isn't that the job description of any critic (regardless of what they critique) who gets paid?

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #27139
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What, that they don't know what they're talking about?

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #27140
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Isn't that the job description of any critic (regardless of what they critique) who gets paid?

I win.
True but not all are like Jimmy Spencer nor do they want to be. I do like his *take no prisoners* attitude though.

I win.
Advert
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #27141
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'm obviously missing something in this conversation.

But I'm not missing the win!

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #27142
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
What, that they don't know what they're talking about?

I win.
Sometimes...but for me a critic is an individual with an opinion. No more, no less.

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #27143
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they're not entitled to their own facts.

And the fact is,

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #27144
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

You can sure turn a phrase but you can't win the win.

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #27145
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Oh yes I can.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #27146
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

oh no you can't
oh no you can't
oh no you can't
Old 01-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #27147
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they're not entitled to their own facts.

And the fact is,

I win.
Really? The facts seem to suggest that I am the current winner.

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #27148
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

current is a relative term.

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #27149
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

So are the facts it would appear.

I win.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #27150
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

....good observation.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!