Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
PRS-700 Owners, M-Edge Covers are HERE!

I sent off an Email last night asking the progress and lightly reminding them of their Early May promise they made, and I got this in my inbox this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-edge
Dear Roman,

Thank you so much for both your interest in our product and your patience! We are in process of getting the Jackets for the PRS 700 to Amazon.com, and they should be available to order within the next few days.

Take care,
Team M-Edge
YAY!
You can Buy them for the PRS-700 Here

And the 505 Here

Last edited by Andybaby; 05-17-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
FINALLY! Thank you Andy!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Great! What's an M-edge cover?
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
LOL
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

looksy here
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Two more days and supposedly M-Edge will be releasing new covers for the 505.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Two more days and supposedly M-Edge will be releasing new covers for the 505.
I'm assuming they are ones you can use the Eluminatior on?

and starriggers. it's the first True leather case made for the 700,

I hate the one is comes with
Old 05-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Ah. I see. I'm perfectly happy with the one that came with the 700. But I suppose that could change if I saw a cool replacement.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #9
Andybaby
Wizard

assuming it looks anything like the 505 executive cover, I will place my order once I see it
Old 05-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #10
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
They told me in an email that they have a new light coming out as well to fit the 505/700 models but they are not ready yet and there is no estimated date for delivery as well. So dont buy the current light or it wont fit the new jackets as its the wrong size (hope they tell people that on the web page).
It is exciting isnt it.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
Pangolyn
Enthusiast
Pangolyn began at the beginning.

I'd pay $30 for a nice-looking brown leather cover--one that proudly displays scratches on its surface and takes on a nice patina over time like a saddle or a baseball glove. Although I use the annotation feature constantly, it would be nice if the case also had room for a thin pad of paper and a pen/stylus.
Pangolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Andybaby
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
They told me in an email that they have a new light coming out as well to fit the 505/700 models but they are not ready yet and there is no estimated date for delivery as well. So dont buy the current light or it wont fit the new jackets as its the wrong size (hope they tell people that on the web page).
It is exciting isnt it.

Natalie
did some one tell them that little switch on the bottom of the 700 is a light?

I hope the cases they have don't have a light, or even a place for a light if it adds any bulk
Old 05-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Sorry - that was mainly related to the 505 which has no light. The light is portable like the one on the kindle and is sold as an accessory.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #14
Andybaby
Wizard

oh yes I know, but on the cases that the old eluminator light used, it added some bluck to the rim of the case to support the light, I certainly hope they don't do that to the 700
Old 05-08-2009, 07:05 AM   #15
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
They are available at amazon now

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?u...reader&x=0&y=0
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote