Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-14-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Kobo Aura 7" stuck on bookcover

I've tried holding down the power button. White light comes on, nothing happens. I've tried the pinhole reset. Nothing. What else can I do? I'll be mightily pissed if this 'Cadillac' of e-readers has died sooner than any device I've ever owned.

Edit: I rapped the back of it against my hand, and I was able to restart it with the power button. Umm...WTF?

Last edited by rayhigh; 03-14-2014 at 08:49 AM.
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote