Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Motion-powered Charger

We might need to fill the gap while we wait for the Steve Jordan Volt shoes to hit the market. I noticed this charger from M2E Power today.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-10023421-54.html

It probably needs more human motion then me moving my thumb on the page button for 6 hours but it's an interesting idea. I wonder if they could build something like this into future readers or cases.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Great idea, I need this for my WalkMan
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
pobi
pobi began at the beginning.

Device: e-book reader
nice idea.

that would be of great help to me. i hope there would be more of something like that before i grow old.
pobi is offline   Reply With Quote