Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-22-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
Honeycowz
Honeycowz began at the beginning.

Device: None
Ereader for Australia

I've been looking at purchasing a Kindle for awhile now but never actually gotten around to it. I was about to purcahse the Australian version, when I thought it might be a good idea to check books that I enjoy reading would be avalible for purchase...and they aren't

So, what are my options? Can I still get a kindle but use my US shipping address to purchase the books or is their another ereader avalible which is equal to or better than the kindle (features, book avalibbilty, accessories etc) and where would I go to then puchase my ebooks?

TIA

Honeycowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:11 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Honey. There's a whole bunch of members from Oz here, not by any means all with Kindles. Kobo seems to be the most talked about Down Under this past week. A good idea for you to check out the *Which One Should I Buy?* thread before making a decision. A lot depends on what kind of books you'll want to use your reader for (straight novels, comics, text books with graphs and tables, etc) and on your geographical location. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert