Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 10:27 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Corrected some problems with the HTML which prevented a clean conversion to ePub format. Uploaded v9.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A completely revision. I've painstakingly proof-read all four books against original page scans at Google books, and added all the missing formatting (accented letters, italics, the formatting of songs, etc.) as well as correcting a very large number of errors. For the latter three books in the volume, I've also added a total of 76 illustrations, which enormously enhance the book. The result of that, though, has been a drastic increase in the file size, but I think personally that the results are very well worthwhile. I now regard this book as "finished", so please tell me if you find even the smallest error in it. Uploaded v10.
Advert
Old 09-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #18
Spinnenmonat
Guru
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
hello, Harry, I have already tried several times, but i cannot upload this ebook to my device Sony Reader PRS650. The other books of this series you made could be uploaded without any difficulties. I don't know why. I cannot wait to read this book, but...
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Spinnenmonat
Guru
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
So i think i have solved the problem. In the beginning i uploaded it several times to the SD memery card, but of no avail. Later on I tried to upload it to the memory stick (you know sony reader prs650 has 2 slots for the MS and SD) and it was successful. I just don't understand why there is such kind of difference. But anyway thank you so much for your excellent work Harry.
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy these books as much as I do.
Advert
Old 01-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #21
PHC
PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PHC is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro
Splendid. I am currently reading The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon and this is one of the Victorian adventure novel series referred to. I am systematically hunting down every book I can find.
PHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #22
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
Harry -- are you going to work on the Ayesha series at some point?
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:34 PM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Do they need work? What problems have you found with them?
Old 08-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #24
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You had mentioned more to come at one point but I am not sure how many books are in that series.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:33 AM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

To the best of my knowledge, all of Haggard's fiction is contained in the 16 volumes of this series. What do you believe is missing?
Old 08-10-2016, 07:58 AM   #26
Larla
Addict

You are the master and I will take your word as the authority on this. Thanks for your work.

PS: Reading and enjoying A Thousand Miles Up the Nile -- it is interesting to compare it with The Rough Guide as I go along.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:00 AM   #27
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

All the Ayesha books are, if memory serves me correctly, in volume 2. I may be mistaken - it's a long time since I did this.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:03 AM   #28
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Just checked, and yes, they are in vol 2 ("She" and its three sequels).
Old 08-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #29
Larla
Addict

Cool -- Thanks --