Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Aura One Sleepcover

I have the Aura One. I have an old ipad mini cover which works well sizewise.

I have mini kitchen magnets.

I have enabled the sleepcover function in the Aura One "Energy Saving and Privacy" menu.

Do you think I would have found the magic spot for the magnet ???!!!???

Nah . There is obviously a magnetic spot on the right handside of the bezel, at about the half length of the device, because my magnet sticks nicely there, but it does not do a thing. Nope .

Has anyone received the original cover, is the magnet to be seen/felt ? And if yes, where the heck is this thing ?

Edit : found it !!! lower right side (duh), 2,5 cm from the edge, 4,5 cm from the bottom.

Last edited by aceflor; 09-09-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: found it !!!!
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #2
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Saw you caught it, it's in the bottom corner.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert