Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #931
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
When I'm searching a book, this error appears in the task windows, ... and it doesn't find books in Kindle Unlimited.
This should fix it:

Version 2.28.0 - 21 Jun 2018

Handle website change at Amazon. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "span id=s-result-count")")

Fix search for individual books sometimes failing to find books with short titles at OverDrive.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:30 PM   #932
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Unknown OverDrive library website layout

Spoiler:
Overdrive Link found: 2 errors in searching. (click "View log" for details)
Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Signing in to Hershey: : Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)

Signing in to Phila Free: : Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)

Search for books by 1 author
Overdrive Link 2.28.0, calibre 3.26.1
Search language: English
Search formats: Adobe EPUB eBook, Adobe PDF eBook, Kindle Book, MP3 Audiobook, Mobipocket eBook, Open EPUB eBook, Open PDF eBook, OverDrive MP3 Audiobook, OverDrive WMA Audiobook, WMA Audiobook
=================================================
Finding library books by Peter V. Brett
Accessing library Hershey
Get http://capitalarealibrary.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://capitalarealibrary.overdrive...Promo?dest=%2F
Signing in to Hershey: : Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 966, in sign_in
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 405, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.'

Search Hershey for warded by peter v. brett
Found 0 books in 0.0 sec
Search Hershey for warded by peter brett
Found 0 books in 0.0 sec
Accessing library Phila Free
Get http://freelibrary.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://freelibrary.overdrive.com/libbyPromo?dest=%2F
Signing in to Phila Free: : Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 405, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.'

Search Phila Free for warded by peter v. brett
Found 0 books in 0.0 sec
Search Phila Free for warded by peter brett
Found 0 books in 0.0 sec
Matching 1 calibre book with 0 library books
Found 0 matching calibre books in 0.0 sec

Getting this "Unknown OverDrive library website layout" error at all of my libraries. I am able to separately log into these just fine... maybe it's the Libby ad that is the first screen seen...???
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2018, 01:26 PM   #933
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom SKP View Post
Getting this "Unknown OverDrive library website layout" error at all of my libraries. I am able to separately log into these just fine... maybe it's the Libby ad that is the first screen seen...???
Another fix...

Version 2.28.1 - 21 Jun 2018

Fix search failures at OverDrive caused by Libby advertisement redirect. (Fixes "Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)")
Old 06-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #934
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Another fix...

Version 2.28.1 - 21 Jun 2018

Fix search failures at OverDrive caused by Libby advertisement redirect. (Fixes "Server response error (Unknown OverDrive library website layout. Cannot access.)")
Kindle error is fixed, I'll tell in five minutes if this is fixed too
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #935
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, both things work now.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2018, 01:41 PM   #936
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Thank you, both things work now.
Good to hear.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:55 PM   #937
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Wow, jhowell, you are fantastic! Again and again!
It does seem that Overdrive just tries to make life difficult for you!

Thanks
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:39 PM   #938
rracoon01
Connoisseur
rracoon01 began at the beginning.

Device: android tablets
Still getting errors from Philidelphia Free Library and also their Freading site.

Signing in to FreeLib: : Server response error (Sign in error: : Library server message - Your Library Card and PIN could not be validated at this time.)
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 586, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Sign in error: : Library server message - Your Library Card and PIN could not be validated at this time.'

Cannot perform search at FreeLib due to sign in failure
Accessing library Freading
Signing in to Freading
Browse: https://freelibrary.freading.com/use...ection_manager None
Browse: submit "/users/plogin"
Signing in to Freading: : Server response error (Sign in failed - Incorrect card number or PIN)
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.freading", line 162, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Sign in failed - Incorrect card number or PIN'

Cannot perform search at Freading due to sign in failure
rracoon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:44 PM   #939
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
Still getting errors from Philidelphia Free Library and also their Freading site....
Cannot perform search at Freading due to sign in failure
It works for me.

Please check if it is still failing for you. If not then verify that the credentials for that library are correct in the the plugin configuration and that you can sign in using a web browser.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:44 AM   #940
rracoon01
Connoisseur
rracoon01 began at the beginning.

Device: android tablets
Quote:
It works for me.

Please check if it is still failing for you. If not then verify that the credentials for that library are correct in the the plugin configuration and that you can sign in using a web browser.
Whoops. You are right that my logins at that library no longer work. Pursuing with them as I don't know what yet.

Thanks
Alle
rracoon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:50 PM   #941
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
odid Not Visible in Book Details

I have been experimenting with this plugin. Below is one example. I search for Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom and I get the following feedback.

Spoiler:
calibre, version 3.27.0
: Overdrive Link found: 1 warning in searching. (click "View log" for details). 1 book/library link to be added. 1 change to current availability<p>Proceed with updating?

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

------ NEWLY FOUND BOOK/LIBRARY LINKS (TO BE ADDED) ------

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (@Navy)

------------- CHANGES TO CURRENT AVAILABILITY -------------

(Will not be saved due to missing #ol_wait_weeks custom column)

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (02@Navy)

The following is added to my Identifiers line

odid:7ac75c55-7197-413f-bc96-ca0334fb507a@navy.libraryreserve.com

But nothing is visible in the Book Details pane (see attached.)

I currently have 8 books like this. Is this what is expected?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	odid.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	164981  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:59 PM   #942
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I currently have 8 books like this. Is this what is expected?
No, you should see a link in the Ids section.

Check the plugin configuration to make sure that "Disable link in book details panel" is not set.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #943
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
No, you should see a link in the Ids section.

Check the plugin configuration to make sure that "Disable link in book details panel" is not set.
Thank you for the quick response.

I did not have the "Disable link in book details panel" set. Instead I unchecked "Update current availability of books with new links", clicked OK and now it works. I did this to write the preferences fresh in case they were corrupted. Everything looks find now.

I have my library in Dropbox and suspect Dropbox hindered the file being updated at some previous time.
Note to self: Pause syncing in Dropbox before messing with any settings.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 07-11-2018 at 01:05 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:44 AM   #944
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just want to say thank you for this plugin. I have not use Calibre in a while - been very busy - but I swear your plugin is coming back with results faster than ever ( I search by keywords and authors). Your plugin is the first one I would recommend to anyone using Calibre.
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #945
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
I just want to say thank you for this plugin.
Thanks for the kind words.

Tags
id=model, overdrive