Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #16
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Mr. Heinlein's books are available so cheaply at Baen that it's really not worth the hassle of gettings them from the library.
I find they are $5 to $6 each. He wrote at least 32 novels. That would be $176 for books I want to quickly read one time just for "nostalgic" purposes. (For illustration only... I know you can't get all his book as ebooks. In fact, there are few.) Why waste money? I could use the money to buy something I really want to get and hold onto......

Hassle? It's clicking a "download" button and I think easier than buying....
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #17
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Thanks!

Wait, they don't list any libraries in my state, and I know at least one of them have ebook lending now (the one in my library district). Can I edit that in, or can only certain people edit the wiki, and if so, who do I talk to about this? Must spread the word!
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #18
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Thanks!

Wait, they don't list any libraries in my state, and I know at least one of them have ebook lending now (the one in my library district). Can I edit that in, or can only certain people edit the wiki, and if so, who do I talk to about this? Must spread the word!
Be sure to checkout the Singapore Nat'l library listed under "widely accessible" - You can signup online - it's free.
Read this entire thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117876
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #19
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Be sure to checkout the Singapore Nat'l library listed under "widely accessible" - You can signup online - it's free.
Read this entire thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117876
Thanks again, I'll be sure to check that out.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote